Sayins'
It is so interesting to hear Robyn express her thoughts. Yesterday morning after she awoke she was sitting next to the closed door. I heard the little voice repeating something...I opened the door, and there she sat with a miniature rubber chicken, chanting "chikun tsoop, chickun tsoop!"
She parrots a lot of words, and answers in one or two word, and rather predictable, sentances. Today, however, she let me know "Big bowl, mama! Big bowl." She wanted her icecream and wanted a lot. At least quantification isn't a learning issue.
Ah, the big word "no." She is a little squirrely at times, going limp, crying, curling that cute little lower lip. At night she cycles between "honkey!" (hungry) and "owie! Mommy, owie!" She knows that we typically respond to food requests and bodily injury, and she tries to exploit these at bedtime.
I'm sure there are more verbal adventures ahead.
She parrots a lot of words, and answers in one or two word, and rather predictable, sentances. Today, however, she let me know "Big bowl, mama! Big bowl." She wanted her icecream and wanted a lot. At least quantification isn't a learning issue.
Ah, the big word "no." She is a little squirrely at times, going limp, crying, curling that cute little lower lip. At night she cycles between "honkey!" (hungry) and "owie! Mommy, owie!" She knows that we typically respond to food requests and bodily injury, and she tries to exploit these at bedtime.
I'm sure there are more verbal adventures ahead.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home