Minus the Camera
Without digital technology, it looks as though Robyn's little blog is being neglected! So I shall describe how cute she is...
as she screeches "dee-da tooler-roo ee-ahhh wooo wooo"
and tinks on the low end of the piano
and plays with tongue sounds a lot, like blither-blither-blither
and crawls into the refrigerator
and makes a lot of diapers!
and holds her baby doll, gives it loves and pats its back
and sneaks in, turns on the TV and watches it while I am doing a chore
and gives me a kiss voluntarily once in a while
and devours yogurt with her hands
and brings me books, turns her body around, and backs into my lap
and rolls around on the bed, throws herself back, and laughs
and is hatching the 8th of 8 teeth
and doesn't like tomato sauces
but LOVES white sauces, eating a ton of tetrazinni and left over Olive Garden
and quietly walks up to pew-mates at church, and then talks loudly to them
and looks so cute in little skirts
and loves to nibble and beg for whatever I am eating
and likes to sing, and laughs wildly when I do some of my singing exercises
and loves slides, balloons, bubbles and doggies
and
a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll stop at 300.
as she screeches "dee-da tooler-roo ee-ahhh wooo wooo"
and tinks on the low end of the piano
and plays with tongue sounds a lot, like blither-blither-blither
and crawls into the refrigerator
and makes a lot of diapers!
and holds her baby doll, gives it loves and pats its back
and sneaks in, turns on the TV and watches it while I am doing a chore
and gives me a kiss voluntarily once in a while
and devours yogurt with her hands
and brings me books, turns her body around, and backs into my lap
and rolls around on the bed, throws herself back, and laughs
and is hatching the 8th of 8 teeth
and doesn't like tomato sauces
but LOVES white sauces, eating a ton of tetrazinni and left over Olive Garden
and quietly walks up to pew-mates at church, and then talks loudly to them
and looks so cute in little skirts
and loves to nibble and beg for whatever I am eating
and likes to sing, and laughs wildly when I do some of my singing exercises
and loves slides, balloons, bubbles and doggies
and
a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll stop at 300.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home