Contributors
Previous Posts
- Dear Aunt Cora
- Who would of thought that the channel 7 algebra sh...
- America's future... ?! It's scary how mesmerizing ...
- Dude!
- They do so many of the same things at the same tim...
- Stan kind of looks like Bryson here.
- Stan strikes a smile.
- This is the kids at the baby food bar; the shelves...
- Friday Day
- Stan reading the afternoon paper. He is wrestling...
2 Comments:
At 10:21 AM,
Shannon said…
I am going to miss all the posts about Robyn and Stanley's antics.
At 9:44 PM,
Scott said…
Dearest Robyn,
I am at home now, putting up with Mom and Dad as I try to get over a cold. Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Stanley
P.S. Do you like Christopher, the boy in our ward? Check "yes" or "no".
Post a Comment
<< Home