More Toofers
Okay, so that is a bit of an exaggeration. She still has the same two little teeth, but they are coming up! When she smiles they show; her cheeks are so cute and round and her eyes sparkle. She is becoming more and more mobile. Robyn's memory is improving as well; I can't side-track her with other toys as easily. She actually pitched a tiny fit when I took away an envelope that she had begun to swallow. Maybe we could market her as an organic paper shredder. She also ate her first graham crackers with beloved cousin Stanley last week; with Annette this last Monday she conquered Cheerios. They are just the right dryness to stick to her fingers and make it to the mouth. We are having a blast. I love Robyn so much. There is nothing like your own kidlettes. gibblettes.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home